SILENT SYNC? is an innovative double helical offset tooth drive which, thanks to continuous and progressive meshing between belt and pulley, provides very high performance in terms of both noiseless and precision, reducing vibration.
- Pitch: 8M – 14M
- Compound: HNBR
- Belt facing: JPEX (layer of nylon fabric and high density polyethylene)
- Static Conductive (ISO 9563)
- Temperature: -30/+95 °C (for short periods: -40/+130 °C)
- High torque transmission
- Noise reduction up to 15 decibels compared to any other type of toothed belt
- Low energy consumption
- Drastic reduction of vibrations
- Self-aligning transmission (the pulleys do not require flanges)
Available with standard EAGLE pulleys in cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT? taper bushing or according to customer specifications.